This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your blog, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.
I was assigned the letter N.
1. No one is who I told about my blog until last Friday. Now I have told a few friends, including the friend I mentioned whose birthday I forgot. Hi, Gopi! Sorry about that again!
2. Nerdle is what I call H because we are
3. Nanny goat was a game played by my best friend's little sister when she was in the first grade. She would yell, "Nanny goat!" and run at me head first. It was not a very fun game.
4. Nebraska is what I answer when people ask me where I grew up. The letter N reminds me of a Nebraska joke: What does the N stand for on the University of Nebraska football helmets? Nowledge.
5. Norbert is a little stuffed bear my dad gave me when I was about 10. Why did I name my bear Norbert, you ask? Because that is an awesome name for a bear. He looks like a Norbert:
6. Nonchalant is fun to say!
7. Negligence reminds me of law school and Torts class. For Halloween my first year, one of my friends dressed as the Reasonable Man, which is hilarious when you are a drunk 1L.
8. No Doz is something I've never taken. Just a cup of coffee is enough to make me pretty wired.
9. Nieces and nephews are two words that I am counting as one. I never had any until I got married, and now I have 7.
10. Neuroscience was the major of one of my best friends in college. I haven't talked to her in a long time, and I miss her.