Thirteen Ways I Know I Am An Old Lady
1. I am happy when it rains because, "The lawn really needs a good rain."
2. I can make kids behave by giving them a stern look.
3. I have no idea what music is cool. (To be honest, that has always been the case.)
4. I have held the title "matron of honor." Matron! Eh.
5. I think MySpace is annoying and can't believe so many people use it. Also, the pictures some teens have on there freak me out. I know about the pictures from watching Dateline. Seriously, why does Dateline do a story on that every week? Move on, Dateline.
6. I write about Dateline on my blog.
7. I think fashion trends are horrid. Just today, I was looking at Ann Taylor Loft online, and I saw LEGGINGS for sale. LEGGINGS. NOOOO. I also saw a person at work wearing a red kimono over gray capri leggings with giant glasses and black/white/green striped shoes. WTF?
8. Twenty seems really young.
9. I know people who are having babies.
10. I have been called "Mrs."
11. The AARP sent me a membership card. Seriously. I got it right before my 18th birthday. I have never paid any dues though, so I am pretty sure I am not in the AARP.
12. For my birthday, I asked for patio furniture.
13. Two glasses of wine makes me loopy. (I guess that doesn't make me old, just a lightweight.)