Monday, January 16, 2006

So tired...

Yesterday, we babysat two nephews all day while their parents skiied. One boy is three months old and the other is two and a half years old. They are so adorable. The baby SCREAMED for the first two hours, but kind of calmed down after that. I played with the 2 year old while H dealt with the little screamer, and it was a lot of fun. After the baby calmed down, I took over baby patrol while H told the older brother to McDonald's and to Walgreens (to get my birth control refill - seriously). We had a good time, but I was sooo ready for a drink when the boys' parents came to get them. I will be happy to watch the boys again, but I think I want to wait until after the baby has gone through the whole teething process and the older one is out of diapers. Yikes, how do you parents do it???

No comments: