Thursday, March 23, 2006

Things I Have to Look Forward To

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things



1. Duke winning the NCAA national championship
2. Going to two of the Sweet Sixteen games tomorrow night
3. Wearing matching Adidas jogging suits with H (who is over a foot taller than me) and going to a party to support our favorite gubernatorial candidate - seriously
4. Going to Las Vegas in May with one of my best friends and three of her friends
5. Going to California to see a friend in June
6. Being in my friend's wedding in May
7. Being in another friend's wedding in July
8. Watching the fireworks on the 4th of July from H's aunt and uncle's amazing apartment in DC (overlooking the Potomac with a gorgeous view of the Washington Monument)
9. Seeing my sister get her white coat at her vet school's ceremony
10. Waking up with H every morning for the rest of my life (sorry, try not to vomit)
11. Attending my friend's book and wine party in a few weeks
12. Actually having a whole weekend to do whatever I want or nothing at all... in August
13. Seeing my uncle in April

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Carol said...

Congrats on your long list.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

happy friday!