H is going out of town for work tomorrow and will be gone for six days. My Thursday Thirteen today is thirteen reasons you should care about H's trip.
1. I will be lonely, which might make you feel sad.
2. He will miss English Dandy Friday AGAIN.
3. I was totally going to take a picture of H and his English Dandy outfit and publish it here for the world to see.
4. H likes to pose for pictures, so it was going to be a fantastic picture that you would have loved.
5. I normally share most of the boring stuff from my day with H, but now I am probably going to bore you with it.
6. For example, I had another weird elevator encounter today.
7. I just spent 15 minutes trying to find the prior elevator encounter this is related to, but either I never wrote about it, or I just suck at searching my own archives.
8. So the back story is that one time this guy and I were riding in the elevator, and it went from the first floor to the 20th, paused, and then went back to the first floor, which was a problem since both of us were trying to go to floors higher than 20.
9. Today I ended up on the elevator with the same guy again. This time, the elevator went up to 24, then just stopped, and the buttons that had been lit for the floors we had selected all went out. Before the elevator could decide to go back down to 1 again, I re-selected my floor, the elevator actually went up to my floor, and the doors even opened. It was amazing!
10. Yes, when H is gone, I will have a lot more stories like that. Please still come back and read my blog. Or I will be even lonelier!
11. Does that make me sound desperate? I'm not. I don't care whether you read my blog or not. (Please read it.)
12. I will probably have some stories of H's trip to share with you.
13. One of H's coworkers who shall be traveling with him is named Christopher Ch@mp@gne. I think that if you travel with Christopher Ch@mp@gne, you will automatically have good stories to share.