1. Perform interpretive dances to the opening theme song of The West Wing.
2. When we see a car with extensive American flag decoration, yell, "SOMEONE LOVES AMERICA!"
3. Sing along to 80s songs when driving to high school reunions.
4. Drink 4 margaritas and then call the other one at work. (Ok, that is not so much a "thing we do" as it is a thing H just did tonight. So you don't think H gets home and guzzles margaritas, you should know that he gets home from work several hours before I do. Although he may have guzzled them. I really don't know.)
5. Watch Grey's Anatomy together.
6. Play MarioKart. We haven't done that in a long time though.
7. We also went through a several week period where we played Dr. Mario on original Nintendo every night.
8. Write really boring lists. Oh wait, that is just me.
9. Take dumb pictures of each other. (See Green Giant below for proof. But there are many, many more. And many are much lamer.)
10. Play with the sports equipment while shopping at SuperTarget.
11. Talk like pirates.
12. Do Conan's string dance.
13. Invent horrible, horrible dance moves and then get