Thirteen Things I Hate:
1. Snakes on a Plane. I am sorry, people, but there should be no snakes on my tv screen or on my computer screen EVER. There should be no pictures of snakes in my magazines EVER. There should be ... you get the point.
2. When people flirt with the boss to get special favors.
3. Crazy Baskethead Vincent staying on Project Runway while Alison gets kicked off.
4. Having the bus driver shut the doors and drive off when I am less than 30 feet from the bus. Especially when it is the last bus to Minneapolis from my stop.
5. Getting home from work when it is dark outside.
6. Working out.
7. H's student loans. I hate you, student loans, and I am not afraid to admit it.
8. When someone says something mean and then says, "Can't you take a joke?" or the equivalent. So passive-agressive.
9. Having to take my car in at 7 am tomorrow. I normally wake up at 7. This is going to be bad.
10. Checking my e-mail and having no new messages.
11. This is a controversial one: red wine.
12. More controversy: I hate both Coke AND Pepsi.
13. I will give you a moment to calm down after all that controversy. And now, the final thing I hate is... Jell-o with fruit in it. Or Jell-o with mayonnaise on it. Have you ever heard of that? I had not. And then I took a bit of Jell-o with whipped cream on it at my grandma's house when I was about 12, and I said, "Mom, I think this whipped cream is spoiled," which would not really be that surprising at my grandma's house, and my mom said, "No, that is just mayonnaise." Barf.