So, how's it going? Good? That's nice. Sorry about not posting yesterday. I was in a really bad mood, and when I tried to write, the bad mood filled the page, and it was bad. Therefore, I did not write anything, and I am feeling much better today.
Thirteen Exclamations for Today
1. I got some (snow) boots in the mail!
2. And a bag that matches!
3. I am wearing the boots right now because I love them!
4. And because I am a nerd!
5. I am going to meet Stefanie soon (in a couple of weeks)!
6. I am also going to meet Grumpy Frump and Nat!
7. I am on a freakish internet-meeting streak!
8. I am kind of embarassed to admit that I am meeting People From The Internet!
9. Just like I am kind of embarassed that I have a blog!
10. I should embrace my Internet Nerdery!
11. Not that you are a nerd! I was only referring to myself and my nerdy ways! You are very cool! And popular! You are like a combination of George Clooney and a young Audrey Hepburn!
12. I have been really busy at work, so I have been drinking a lot of coffee, and coffee makes me really hyper! I bet you could have never guessed that!
13. I think I accidentally checked out a romance book from the library! I would have realized this if I had looked at the back cover, but instead I realized it when I started reading it on the bus and came across sentences such as [opening to a random page], "A blond brow lifted, and she gave him another penetrating look," and [looking for one of many weird romance passages], "Slowly his kisses became more languorous until finally his lips settled on the feminine core of her and lingered there." EW!
But anyway, check out the back cover!