It has been a while since I have done a good ol' Thursday Thirteen, so I am going to try one today. But first, if you haven't responded to the questions in my last post, go check those out and leave me a comment so that you can be on the Quandrant o' Awesomeness. I would link to my last post, but apparently Blogger hates me right now, so I can't. If you are unable to leave me a comment, send me an e-mail at the address at the top of my site, and I will be sure to include you in the QoA.
As I was saying, I am overdue for a Thursday Thirteen. I was going to test out a new phenomenon mentioned by Stefanie the other day by asking Google questions and using it as my Magic 8-Ball. I asked four questions, and it was so boring that I will not subject you to a discussion of what I found. Instead, I will list 13 questions that I wish Google could answer for me.
1. How can I get a new contact prescription without actually going to the eye doctor?
2. How much is it going to snow tomorrow, and is it worth going in to work, or will I just end up stuck on the bus all day because of the stupid snow?
3. If I were going to try out for American Idol, what song should I sing (other than the theme song to Green Acres)?
4. Do you like my new coat?
5. Isn't it way better than that giant white puffy one pictured below in my photos from SuperTarget?
6. Will H ever actually post on this blog?
7. Or will he keep promising to me that he will write something but then never do it?
8. Why haven't I done anything embarrassing lately that I can write about?
9. Do you hate me because question 8 ends in a preposition?
10. Is it bad that I kind of have a crush on George Michael Bluth from Arrested Development?
11. Is everyone going to think I'm a perv because last week I was pretending like it was ok for a 26 year-old woman to date a high school senior, and now I am admitting my crush on a too young for me (and fictional!) high school student?
12. Should I keep my hair the length that it is or grow it out a little bit more?
13. Why don't I have anything interesting to write?