Thursday, April 26, 2007

I feel like I haven't been posting much, and what I have posted has pretty much been a "let's slap something up there just because I am tired of having that old lame post at the top of my page" kind of deal. And yet, here I go again! It has been a bad week, and I have kind of been hating everyone. I don't like to write when I am in such a bad mood because (1) it is boring, (2) I don't like to sound so negative, even though I am, and (3) I don't write about work. But I think this blog makes me seem like I am happy and goofy all the time, when I am really quite moody in real life. I don't know. Maybe you don't think my blog seems that chipper. H doesn't. He is still annoyed that a few months ago I wrote that I had been thinking about what would happen if he died.

Anyway, have you been wondering why my links are in the order that they are over in the sidebar? The first three (Grumpy Frump, Marmite Breath, and Stefanie Says) are listed in the order that I met them. Then come Swimming With Sharks and Red Red Whine because I am going to meet them next. Everyone else is in alphabetical order, but I will probably switch everyone around from time to time because I am just like that.

Gotta go. Will explain later.

11 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Oh my. I had a nearly two week forced hiatus due to phone/Internet issues, and I come back to you and it's a whole different look! Who says nothing ever changes...

Hope you're feeling chipper again soon :)

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about trying to balance actually what is actually going on in your head and not wanting to make people kill themselves/have a big ole glass of merlot after they read an entry.

I think you do a good job of balancing -- although sucks that there is not more fun stuff for you right now!

Also, I meant to mention the other day that the BR dress you bought is totally awesome.

Marmite Breath said...

If you want to be grumpy, go right ahead. It's your damn blog, girl. We know these moods come and go, and reading negativity isn't a bad thing.

And can I just say, I'm second! You really like me!

Noelle said...

I'm grumpy too, and I haven't had anything to say in a while, so I haven't said anything at all. I hope it picks up for you!

Christine said...

Aww, I am always moody. You just write about whatever you feel like writing.


And yay(!) I can't wait til you get here.

Stefanie said...

I actually WAS wondering about the link order, so thank you for explaining that. :-)

Moody is normal, I say, but hope you're feeling happier soon. Maybe you should put on those new Keds. How can anyone be down when they're wearing shoes as bright and sunny as those??

L Sass said...

Unlike the other commenters, I am never grumpy and work stress never affects the rest of my life. So, sorry, I can't help you.

PSYCHE!

I hope you feel better soon. :)

don't call me MA'AM said...

That's why I named my blog Grumpy Frump. At least I warned everyone. haha Anyway, this is your blog. It should reflect what you're going through at any point in time, IF that's what you want it to do. Nothing (and no one) should dictate what you choose to post or choose to not post.

I feel so honored to be your first real-life "blate." You were mine, too!

stinkypaw said...

It's your blog so you post when, what, how and if you want.

As for your links... I just know I've been deleted a while back... boohoo...

Anonymous said...

Be cranky all you want, chicky. We'll love you anyway. It would be kind of weird if you were super-perky all the time.

-R- said...

Thanks for all the happy thoughts and permission to be negative!