Today, I shall continue to post pictures that you requested.
Libragirl asked to see my mountains of laundry so that she can be reassured she is not the only one who waits too long to do laundry. Unfortunately, I did not remember to take a picture until after I had done three loads of laundry, but here are some random towels waiting at the bottom of the laundry chute.
Here is the picture of H being pelted by ninjas, requested by Guinness Girl. Doesn't H look so happy that his wife has a blog?
H and I went to a party this weekend, where we met a lot of new people. One of the people we met was a single 26-year-old woman who works as a photographer. She told us that one time she was hit on by a 17-year-old boy while she took his senior pictures. I asked her why she didn't go out with him, and she laughed. But just think about it:
1. The opportunity to re-wear two different bridesmaid dresses (homecoming and prom)
2. He should be nice and respectful because he doesn't really deserve to be dating a hot 26-year-old
3. Don't have to stay out late (since he has a curfew)
4. Easy to impress
5. Will probably watch chick flicks with you without complaining
6. Won't expect you to hang out very often on weeknights
7. Don't have to go to any of his lame office parties
8. Free coffee or movie tickets or fast food, depending on where he works
Not that I want to date a 17-year-old. I only have one bridesmaid dress to re-wear anyway.